Friday, March 7, 2008

Picnic and Snow?

Last Saturday Zach and I had a picnic in the park because it was 73* outside. There was a slight breeze which made it perfect weather to wear shorts and t-shirts. It was so nice to be outside for most of the day. I was starting to like the idea that winter was over.



Do you see the green grass?!

Well, this is what it looks like today!

Zach thinks I am a total nerd for being so excited for snow! It's so crazy to think that last week we were having a picnic in shorts and t-shirts and now it's winter again! The best part is Zach's school closed early and since we didn't have a Doctor in our office today we left early also. :)

9 comments:

Denisse said...

Oh man! Are we the only ones waiting for some nice weather in Rexburg??? I'm glad you guys enjoyed a nice day outside!!!! It seriously feels like this winter is NEVER going to end!!!! I can't wait for a 74 degree day like you had!!!:)May be someday....

Anonymous said...

zach, that is a great picture of yourself. you look very comfortable.

Thompson's said...

Hey we saw your Nashville pictures. We have thought about visiting there, it is 4 hours from us. What did you all do? We have tried doing some research to see what Nashville has to offer. All we could basically find was the Grand Ole Opry. Would it be worth our trip?

Shannon said...

you guys are adorable

The Hulls said...

Hey guys! We're doing great in Hershey we really like it here, but we do miss being close to our families! How are you guys doing? I'm glad you have a blog!-Jennifer

Holly said...

Hi Nikky, you don't know me, I just know Zach, I ran on to your blog and thought I'd say hi! I'm Josh & Amber Davis' sister-in-law. (I'm pretty sure you live in their apt. complex.) Looks like you are loving TN.

Cassie said...

Nauvoo is only 3 hours away from us and it is so fun to go!! Zack is lucky to be done so soon! Mitch is done I think May 24th so he still has like 7 or 8 weeks left. So not too bad!!

Josh n Betsie said...

ok what happened to all the Zach pictures? I know they were there before and they are slowly dissapearing. hee hee

Zach and Nikky said...

Zach is lame for taking the picture off. --Nikky