
This is what my car looked like this morning when I went to work. The weird part is it was sunny and warm this morning. I didn't even have to scrape the windshield...it was so weird.

The weather changed very quickly today. By the time I got to work it was pouring rain and has been all day long. There's another winter storm warning tonight but we'll see how bad it really is.
Other than that, I don't have much to say. Zach started his job a few weeks ago. He works on Thursday mornings at 6:30 cleaning the equipment in the lab. So far he is enjoying it, I mean really how could he not enjoy it? He works for an hour once a week! As for me, it is hard to get out of bed on Thursday mornings since Zach leaves before I am even awake! Work is going well for me also. It has been really busy this week though so I have been pretty worn out by the time I get home. I am also starting to work two Saturdays a month, starting this Saturday. I'm not looking forward to working 6 days a week on those weeks we are open on Saturday but the money will be nice. Plus, we're only open until 12:30 on Saturdays so I still have most the day to spend doing other stuff. I'm trying to get better at this whole blogging thing but it's hard because my lap top is completely shot now and Zach is usually using our other computer for homework. I'll try to do better though!

2 comments:
you need to see a picture of what it looks like in front of our apartment. This is the most snow I have seen here by a lot.
I wish that was all the snow that I had on my car!! :) Good to hear an update from you guys!
Post a Comment