Monday, August 8, 2011
We are still alive! I just don't even know where to start with blog updates so I just keep putting it off. We moved to Walla Walla, WA a month ago and so far we absolutely love it here! Zach has been super busy with his residency and Declan and I are busy going to parks everyday. :) Hopefully I'll get more motivated to update this on a regular basis again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's your birthday, so I deleted the more sarcastic comments that I wanted to start with. ;) Consider this a friendly, motivational comment, and please post again soon. Love, Hailey
I NEED to come visit ya some time. I love that you live so close!!! XOXOXO If you come to the Tri-Cities please call me. I am going to give my number to you via facebook ;)
Post a Comment