Our Easter weekend started off on Friday when we said farewell to our beloved but very unreliable Jeep Grand Cherokee.
We've been looking to get a new car for awhile now. I was actually test driving cars on my due date but we never found anything that was everything we wanted in a new car. Our main problem was that we wanted 4 wheel drive since we will be in Utah in a few months but 4 wheel drive is not easy to find in Memphis, TN! Anyway, Zach was looking online on Thursday night and found the perfect car for us. We test drove it on Friday and we left 3 hours later with our 2007 Rav4!
Declan loves it - which is the most important thing right?! :)
The rest of the weekend was very relaxing watching Conference - the parts we could anyway. It's so much harder watching Conference with a kid! Declan woke up on Sunday to find his very first Easter basket. My parents sent him some Easter gifts - a book, a toy, and a cute new Sunday outfit. Zach and I got him the grass and empty eggs which he LOVED! We also had some friends over for Easter dinner and it was delish.
Zach and I just started P90X this past week and we are both sore sore sore! Anyway, Declan is always entertained watching us do it and he decided to try some pull ups of his own...(please excuse his extremely wet diaper.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
that was my car in California...I loved it! Looks like a fun Easter! We can't wait for you guys to move to Utah!!!
How fun to get a new car. Cute pics of your little man and hubby! I just order P90X and it should be here today. I am looking forward to a butt-whooping! I have heard that it is intense. Love you!
P.S. 4 months? Really? I am sooooo excited!
Awh!!! Look at those cute chubby legs!! (they kinda look like mine, but mine aren't firm rolls...dang it!). Miss you guys lots and lots. I am still trying to locate inexpensive tickets to fly out to Memphis but no luck :( I just may have to drive down every other weekend to visit you in Utah to make up for it!
That looks like a great car!! Brandon and I are trying to do the P90X thing too. We are trying to do it in the mornings before Jonas wakes up, it's too hard other wise, but mornings are not our thing either so we've been very inconsistent, when we do it though, I am VERY sore as well!! Good luck! PS are you doing the diet?
My mom has a Rav4, it's a nice car! Congrats! I'm jealous, I want a new car! Okay..you guys are just too cute and Nikky you look SOOO pretty!!
Post a Comment